In order to be eligible to participate in the EducationUSA Academy at the University of Colorado Boulder, you should:
- Be a current high school student between the ages of 15-17.
- Reside outside of the United States and be a citizen of a country other than the United States (U.S. citizens are not eligible).
- Be a non-native English speaker with at least intermediate-level English.
English Language Proficiency
Students in the EducationUSA Academy at the University of Colorado Boulder must have at least an intermediate level of English. There are two options for students to demonstrate their English proficiency.
- Option 1: Download this recommendation form for your English teacher or EducationUSA advisor to complete and send back to us.
- Option 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Skype interview.