Total Cost: USD $5000
Total cost includes instruction, materials, activities, housing, meals, and health insurance. Airfare not included.
|Program Dates||Application Due Date||Tuition Deadline|
|July 2-28, 2018||June 1, 2018||June 18, 2018|
|January 3-26, 2019||December 1, 2018||December 20, 2018|
|July 1-27, 2019||June 1, 2019||June 17, 2019|
To make payment for the EducationUSA Academy, use the secure online payment service Flywire. It is trusted by thousands of students around the globe because it is safe, fast, and convenient.
- When paying with Flywire, you will pay in your home currency, avoid unnecessary bank fees, and receive the most favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Flywire payments can be made with:
- Electronic funds transfer through your local bank
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Flywire has dedicated customer service support to help you.
- Customer service is available in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- To make your payment, go to https://www.flywire.com/pay/contedcolorado and enter your details.
- Payment instructions will help you complete your payment transfer.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All EducationUSA Academy students are expected to enroll for the entire session. If a student needs to cancel, chooses to stop studying before the end of the session, or is removed from the program, the following rules are used to determine the refund amount (if any).
July 2018 Academy
- The last day to receive a 100% refund is July 3, 2018.
- After July 3, 2018, students will not be eligible for any refund.
January 2019 Academy
- The last day to receive a 100% refund is January 4, 2019.
- After January 4, 2019, students will not be eligible for any refund.
July 2019 Academy
- The last day to receive a 100% refund is July 2, 2019.
- After July 2, 2019, students will not be eligible for any refund.