Total Cost: US $5500
Total cost includes instruction, materials, activities, housing, meals, and health insurance. Airfare not included.
|Program Dates||Application Due||Tuition Deadline|
|July 1-27, 2019||June 1, 2019||June 17, 2019|
|January 5-29, 2020||December 1, 2019||TBD|
|July 1-25, 2020||June 1, 2020||TBD|
To make payment for the EducationUSA Academy, use the secure online payment service Flywire. It is trusted by thousands of students around the globe because it is safe, fast, and convenient.
- When paying with Flywire, you will pay in your home currency, avoid unnecessary bank fees, and receive the most favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Flywire payments can be made with:
- Electronic funds transfer through your local bank
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Flywire has dedicated customer service support to help you.
- Customer service is available in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- To make your payment, go to https://www.flywire.com/pay/contedcolorado and enter your details.
- Payment instructions will help you complete your payment transfer.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All EducationUSA Academy students are expected to enroll for the entire session. If a student needs to cancel, chooses to stop studying before the end of the session, or is removed from the program, the following rules are used to determine the refund amount (if any).
July 2019 Academy
- The last day to receive a 100% refund is July 2, 2019.
- After July 2, 2019, students will not be eligible for any refund.
The EducationUSA Academy at the University of Colorado Boulder offers the following program discounts:
- Concurrent sibling enrollment: 10% discount for every additional sibling
- Students from international high school partner institutions: 10%
- Family members of University of Colorado current students or alumni: 10%
- Family or friends of current Colorado residents: 10%
Please contact us via email at email@example.com for more information on program discounts.